Life Cover helps your family cope financially in the event of your death – providing those you really care about with financial support when they really need it.
It makes financial sense to start cover early while you are in prime health and your premium is low.
Life cover benefits:
- Currently very affordable
- Peace of mind & financial security for your loved ones
- Comprehensive cover
- Your premium is guaranteed not to change*
*If you have chosen the inflation protection option your premium will increase at a fixed rate.
Serious Illness Cover
Consider what life would be like for you or your family if you were unable to work as a result of a serious illness or worse still, if you were no longer around.
Serious Illness Cover pays a cash lump sum when you die or if you are diagnosed as suffering a specified serious illness within a term chosen by you.
What are the chances…
- The reality is that the chances if suffering a serious illness such as cancer, heart attack or stroke before age 65 is “one in four” for men and “one in five” for women. (GEFrankona RE)
- 75% of men under 45 who have a heart attack survive 3 years or more. (The British Heart Foundation)
- 4,900 people in Ireland died from heart attacks in 2006 (CSO)